1. Sekolah Victory Plus accepts applications for Toddler Class (2 years old) to grade 12
2. Children must be of appropriate age for each level desired
3. Please be noted that all the required documents must be sent to the admission office prior to any testing/observation
4. The application form can be obtained at the Admission Office and must be fully completed.
5. A deposit is required prior to taking the entrance test/observation by respective Principals. If the child is accepted the deposit fee will be applied as part of the submission fee and if the child is not accepted the deposit fee will be returned.
6. Before applying, parents should read and understand all the policies and requirements which are stated on the form, and be willing to abide them7.
7. The student applicant will be tested, interviewed and observed. The written test can be done at anytime. However, the interview and observation with the principals are by appointment only. Following evaluation of the tests and interview, the student applicant’s family will be notified by the Admission Office by phone, SMS or e-mail regarding the status of the application, that is accepted, waiting list, re-test or not accepted.
Career in Sekolah Victory Plus
1. Early Childhood Teacher
- Temporary Homeroom Teacher (March – June 2018) – Graduates of any discipline
- Full Time Homeroom Teacher (new school year) –Graduates of any discipline
- Part Time Mandarin Teacher – Graduates from Chinese Language/Literature
2. Primary School
- Homeroom Teacher – Graduates of any discipline
- Math Integration Teacher – Graduates of Mathematics Dept
3. Secondary School
- School Counselor – Graduates of Psychology
- InS Teacher (Individuals and Societies) – Graduates of Geography Studies
- Bahasa Indonesia Teacher – Graduates of Bahasa & Sastra Indonesia Studies/ Bahasa Indonesia Language Education
- Physical & Health Education Teacher – Graduates of Sports Dept
- Physics Teacher – Graduates of Physics Dept
- Biology Teacher – Graduates of Biology Dept
- Temporary Mandarin Teacher (Feb – May 2018) – Graduates of Chinese Language/Literature
4. Associate Primary Years Programme (PYP) Coordinator – Graduates of any discipline
- Proficient English
- Minimum 3 years teaching in similar role in formal school, preferably from IB school
Specific Qualifications for Associate PYP Coordinator:
- Experience in the Primary Year Programme
- Proven capacity to lead a team of educators
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate in the planning and implementation of the curriculum across the Early Childhood Education & Primary School
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding classroom teaching practice
- Hold a master degree is preferable
Send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for recruitment process.