1. Sekolah Victory Plus accepts applications for Toddler Class (2 years old) to grade 12
2. Children must be of appropriate age for each level desired
3. Please be noted that all the required documents must be sent to the admission office prior to any testing/observation
4. The application form can be obtained at the Admission Office and must be fully completed.
5. A deposit is required prior to taking the entrance test/observation by respective Principals. If the child is accepted the deposit fee will be applied as part of the submission fee and if the child is not accepted the deposit fee will be returned.
6. Before applying, parents should read and understand all the policies and requirements which are stated on the form, and be willing to abide them7.
7. The student applicant will be tested, interviewed and observed. The written test can be done at anytime. However, the interview and observation with the principals are by appointment only. Following evaluation of the tests and interview, the student applicant’s family will be notified by the Admission Office by phone, SMS or e-mail regarding the status of the application, that is accepted, waiting list, re-test or not accepted.
Career in Sekolah Victory Plus
The following job at Sekolah Victory Plus are vacant for new academic year 2017-2018 for local Indonesian staff:
A. Indonesian (Native) Teaching Staff
1. School Counselor (Primary School)
2. School Counselor (Secondary School)
3. InS Teacher (Individuals and Societies - Secondary School)
B. Indonesian Non-Teaching Staff:
1. Life Guard (for Swimming Pool)
2. Swimming Instructor
- Degree in Psychology (School Counselor)
- Degree in History or Geography (InS)
- Proficient English
- Minimum 3 years teaching in similar role in formal school
email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.