About Sekolah Victory Plus
in Early Childhood Education (ECE), as well as in Primary School. In Grades 7 to 10, the IB Middle Years Programme (MYP) is implemented and, as of next year, we hope* to offer the Diploma Programme (DP) for our Senior students in Grades 11. Currently, we also offer the Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) or the Ujian Nasional as an optional stream for Grade 11 and 12.
The level of education in Sekolah Victory Plus
” There is a brilliant child locked inside every student.”
In any journey, It is essential to have a starting point and a destination, and our educational journey is no different. Similarly, we must prepare for, and expect, the unexpected. In every journey there will be challenges to face and obstacles to overcome. However, we believe that through the blessings of God and the support of all school community members, we can conquer these challenges.
We are delighted that so many students have started their educational journeys at our school, and that they will continue to become better people within our community. Trust from our parents and a passion for learning by teachers and staff are two of the ingredients that will assist us in achieving the Sekolah Victory Plus' mission and vision.
Academic Advisor welcome message
For almost twenty years Sekolah Victory Plus has been the leading educational insituation in this area, and we remain the only IB World School in Kota Bekasi.
Our facilities are excellent, all classrooms are air conditioned, have projectors and wifi, we have a number of sports courts, a modern library that serves as a multi media learning and research centre with ICT lab and mini theatre for watching movies, world class Chemistry, Physics, and Biology Science labs, music rooms, a kitchen classroom, reading corners and gyms.
Our teachers are extraordinarily talented and dedicated. Over half of them have, or are in the process of completing their Master degrees. Recruited for their outstanding academic and pedagoical achievements, and their commitment to SVP’s core CHAMPION values they are encouraged to take ownership of the curriculum and invite students on an inquiry learning journey in which the teachers join the with the students as lifelong learners.
Our teachers are also experienced Workshop Leaders, IB School Authorization Visitors, Cambridge Examiners, IB Exmainers, Instrukor Nasional and Apple Distinguised Educators.
Our community is diverse. We welcome all students, from a variety of backgrounds and religions as we cater for all. This acceptance that others with their differences can also be right, is at the heart of our success with positive relationships between inspiring, caring teachers and talented, motivated, and engaged students. We have a strong Personal, Social and Emotional Learning programme, to ensure that our students are not only academica successful, but also emtionally healthy.
Our parents are partners in edcuation. We have an extensive Parents as Learners (PaLs) workshop programme and an active Parents Support Group, (PSG) so that our parents can assist us in educating the whole child and also being great role models as 21st Century learners.
Come and see why SVP is the best option for schooling in Bekasi and East Jakarta.
SVP Logo symbolism
Overall our logo represents the commitment to excellence in both academic and character development for our students
- The Eagle represents Responsibility, Vision and Leadership
- A person who is responsible keeps their promises, remains accountable and trustworthy, builds a reputation and does more then what is expected or asked
- A person who has Vision looks to possibilities, sets goals and takes action
- A person who is a Leader exemplifies trustworthiness and confidence, is an effective communicator and values good relationships
- The Rainbow represents a promise of a great future and of hope and of desire
- The Colour Red represents courage to do the right action and energy to follow through
- The Colour Yellow represents the joy of learning and optimism about the future
- The Colour Blue represents harmony and living a full life
- The Book represents great learning that results in being of service to the community
- The words Victory Plus represents the opportunity given to our students of being educated for theirfuture in Indonesia, as well as having the opportunity to develop as life time learners with international mindedness.
We are a caring and responsible community of lifelong learners, global citizens and entrepreneurs.
Kami adalah komunitas pembelajar sepanjang hayat, warga dunia dan entrepreneurs yang peduli dan bertanggung jawab.
As partners in education, all stakeholders (parents, staff, and SVP community members) agree to educate the students to achieve their maximum academic potential, character development and entrepreneurial skills, by:
1. Involving parents as partners in creating a meaningful learning environment
2. Maintaining a conducive school & work environment
3. Role-modelling SVP values through the IB Learner Profile and CHAMPION.
Sebagai mitra dalam pendidikan, semua pemangku kepentingan (orangtua murid, karyawan, guru dan semua anggota komunitas SVP) setuju untuk mendidik para siswa agar dapat mencapai potensi akademis, pengembangan karakter dan keahlian entrepreneur secara maksimal dengan :
1. Mengikutsertakan orangtua murid sebagai mitra dalam menciptakan lingkungan pembelajaran yang bermakna
2. Memelihara lingkungan sekolah dan kerja yang kondusif
3. Menjadi teladan dari nilai-nilai SVP melalui profil pembelajar IB dan CHAMPION (Courageous - Pemberani; Honest - Jujur; Active - Aktif; Mindful - Mawas-diri; Positive - Positif; Innovative - Inovatif; Open-Minded - Berpandangan terbuka - dan Noble - Mulia)
SVP CORE VALUES
Respect – being considerate of yourself and others through the way you speak and act
Responsibility – keeping commitments and being accountable for your actions
Qualities of a SVP CHAMPION
SVP - Champion Education focuses on preparing skillsets for the workforce and builds Mindsets to handle 5 Cs in life : To lead and Adapt to Changes, To take on Challenges Courageously and Creatively and to seize the Chances.
never giving up when faced with difficult circumstances even when you fear the outcome
always being truthful and open in dealings with others
taking action, being involved and participating in the life of school, family and community
Being mindful means paying close attention to or being especially conscious of something. Watching our words and deeds. Mindful is the opposite of being distracted or careless.
having confidence in yourself and your opinions
being creative in finding a solution to challenges
having or showing a mind receptive to new ideas or arguments. unprejudiced; unbigoted; impartial.
committed doing what is right, fair and respectful