About Sekolah Victory Plus
As an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, we follow the Primary Years Programme (PYP) curriculum in Early Childhood Education (ECE), as well as in Primary School. In Grades 7 to 10, the IB Middle Years Programme (MYP) is implemented and, offer the Diploma Programme (DP) for our Senior students in Grades 11.
Sekolah Victory Plus is an authorized school for the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme starting on Academic Year 2017 – 2018. IB World Schools share a common philosophy—a commitment to improve the teaching and learning of a diverse and inclusive community of students by delivering challenging, high quality programmes of international education that share a powerful vision.
Only schools authorized by the International Baccalaureate can offer any of its four academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), the Diploma Programme or the IB Career-related Certificate (IBCC).
For further information about the IB and its programmes, visit www.ibo.org
The level of education in Sekolah Victory Plus
” There is a brilliant child locked inside every student.”
In any journey, It is essential to have a starting point and a destination, and our educational journey is no different. Similarly, we must prepare for, and expect, the unexpected. In every journey there will be challenges to face and obstacles to overcome. However, we believe that through the blessings of God and the support of all school community members, we can conquer these challenges.
We are delighted that so many students have started their educational journeys at our school, and that they will continue to become better people within our community. Trust from our parents and a passion for learning by teachers and staff are two of the ingredients that will assist us in achieving the Sekolah Victory Plus' mission and vision.
Steven E. Thompson
Management Advisor welcome message
At Sekolah Victory Plus, we provide a rich learning environment for nurturing young minds. Our curriculum, the world-renowned International Baccalaureate (IB), gives students instant credibility at any university anywhere in the world. The IB has authorized Sekolah Victory Plus for three of their programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP) and the Diploma Programme (DP). As a result, we are rigorously monitored by the International Baccalaureate to ensure we meet strict requirements to maintain our authorization. These programmes have been thoroughly researched, assessed, and proven successful in providing students with an outstanding foundation from which to launch their tertiary studies and live their dreams.
The three IB programmes offered at Sekolah Victory Plus address the unique learning needs for each stage of a child’s intellectual and emotional development. Our students are exposed to a learning environment that challenges them to think critically and creatively, using and applying knowledge to engage meaningfully with local and global issues.
Our values of Respect and Responsibility define our community – who we are, what we do and why we do it.
Responsibility: Our students know they play the most important part in their own education. Through ownership, accountability and integrity, our students become advocates for themselves and others.
Respect: How we treat others, the environment around us and ourselves really says a lot about who we are as a person. Our students treat each other with dignity, courtesy and respect, while also promoting open and critical exchange of ideas
At Sekolah Victory Plus, only the most qualified teaching staff will be considered to teach in our classrooms. As a school we insist on a commitment to excellence and as such our teachers must continue ongoing learning so that every one of them stays current with innovations in education, the demands of the global economy, and the issues important to their students.
I invite you to explore this website, but more importantly please come and experience for yourselves the feel of a Champion.
SVP Logo symbolism
Overall our logo represents the commitment to excellence in both academic and character development for our students
- The Eagle represents Responsibility, Vision and Leadership
- A person who is responsible keeps their promises, remains accountable and trustworthy, builds a reputation and does more then what is expected or asked
- A person who has Vision looks to possibilities, sets goals and takes action
- A person who is a Leader exemplifies trustworthiness and confidence, is an effective communicator and values good relationships
- The Rainbow represents a promise of a great future and of hope and of desire
- The Colour Red represents courage to do the right action and energy to follow through
- The Colour Yellow represents the joy of learning and optimism about the future
- The Colour Blue represents harmony and living a full life
- The Book represents great learning that results in being of service to the community
- The words Victory Plus represents the opportunity given to our students of being educated for theirfuture in Indonesia, as well as having the opportunity to develop as life time learners with international mindedness.
1. Involving parents as partners in creating a meaningful learning environment
2. Maintaining a conducive school & work environment
3. Role-modelling SVP values through the IB Learner Profile and CHAMPION.
1. Mengikutsertakan orangtua murid sebagai mitra dalam menciptakan lingkungan pembelajaran yang bermakna
2. Memelihara lingkungan sekolah dan kerja yang kondusif
3. Menjadi teladan dari nilai-nilai SVP melalui profil pembelajar IB dan CHAMPION (Courageous – Pemberani; Honest – Jujur; Active – Aktif; Mindful – Mawas-diri; Positive – Positif; Innovative – Inovatif; Open-Minded – Berpandangan terbuka – dan Noble – Mulia)
To lead and Adapt to Changes, To take on Challenges Courageously and Creatively and to seize the Chances.
never giving up when faced with difficult circumstances even when you fear the outcome
always being truthful and open in dealings with others
taking action, being involved and participating in the life of school, family and community
Being mindful means paying close attention to or being especially conscious of something. Watching our words and deeds. Mindful is the opposite of being distracted or careless.
having confidence in yourself and your opinions
being creative in finding a solution to challenges
having or showing a mind receptive to new ideas or arguments. unprejudiced; unbigoted; impartial.
committed doing what is right, fair and respectful